Makes 2 Servings
2 (6 – 8 oz/175 – 200 g) Norwegian salmon portions, skinless
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon dried basil
2 teaspoons chili flakes
2 tablespoons olive oil
100 g noodles, choose your favorite
1 bell pepper
½ red onion
4 oz / 100 g cauliflower
3 oz / 75 g fennel
4 oz / 100 g carrot
1 clove garlic
3 teaspoons sesame oil
5 tablespoons olive oil
4 tablespoons parsley
- Cut the thinnest part of the portion and put this piece underneath the rest of the fish to help to cook more evenly. Drizzle over salt, spices, olive oil and rub it in.
- Boil your desired noodle option from the instructions on the package.
- Cut vegetables in cubes or strips, hard vegetables in thinner parts. Put the vegetables in your air fryers baking pan or use parchment paper liner in bottom.
- Mix in finely chopped garlic and chili, sesame oil, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Stir until all vegetables are covered with a thin layer of oil.
- Set salmon portions on top of vegetables and cook at 200 ᵒC / 400 ᵒF approx. 7-10 minutes depending on your doneness preference. Remember the salmon will continue to cook after removed from heat.
- Lift out the salmon portions and blend in the noodles and chopped fresh parsley in the vegetables. Plate the dish and sprinkle over lime juice and the flavorful jus from bottom of air fryer pan.